Reporting and Acknowledgement - Community Anniversaries
- Reporting Requirements and Forms
- Acknowledgment of Financial Assistance
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Technical Questions
Reporting Requirements and Forms
Interim Report Form (for contribution agreements only)
Some organizations that receive contributions under the Community Anniversaries component, are required to complete the following interim report form as per their contribution agreement:
Final Report Forms
- Organizations that receive grants under the Community Anniversaries component, are required to complete the following final report form: [PDF version, 212 KB]
- Organizations that receive contributions under the Community Anniversaries component, are required to complete the following final report form: [PDF version, 212 KB]
Acknowledgment of Financial Assistance
All recipients must acknowledge funding from the Department of Canadian Heritage in promotional materials as well as during unveilings and celebratory events, in a manner consistent with the guidelines provided below. For additional guidance, you can contact the Building Communities through Arts and Heritage Program of the Department of Canadian Heritage.
If you have any questions about the Building Communities Through Arts and Heritage Program, please Contact us.
Our Commitment to Privacy
The Government of Canada is committed to respecting the personal privacy of individuals who visit our website. All personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act.
To access the PDF (Portable Document Format) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To take advantage of PDF features:
- Save the PDF form on your computer;
- Open the file with your PDF reader;
- Complete the form; and
- Save it again once filled.
It is not recommended to open a PDF form within your browser. Some browsers use plugins by default to view the PDF which may not work properly with fillable PDF forms.
Please note that all saveable and fillable PDF forms posted on this Web site are created using Adobe® authoring tools. It is therefore recommended that you use the Adobe Reader®, version 8 or higher, for best results.
- Date modified :